What Is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s a way to increase the number of visitors to your website by ensuring that it ranks well in the search engine results pages (SERPs) for specific keywords.
For example, if your company is selling blue jeans online, you’d want your website to appear on the first page of the search results when people search for “blue jeans” or “buy blue jeans.”
There are several ways to ensure that your site ranks highly in the SERPs. One of the best ways is to put links to your site on other websites. That’s called building a backlink profile.
Another great way to ensure that your site ranks well is to start a blog and post quality, shareable content on a regular basis. That’s called content marketing.
It’s also important to ensure that your site is properly optimized for the various search engines. That’s called “onsite SEO” and typically requires the aid of a tool that crawls all over your site looking for problems that the search engine bots might encounter.
At Coding Corner Visibility, we’ll put all of our available resources to work to ensure that your site ranks as high in the SERPs as possible.
What Is Local SEO?
Local SEO differs from traditional SEO in that it’s an effort to rank a website for people in a specific region.
Whereas traditional SEO usually involves ranking a site so that people all across the nation (if not all over the world) will find it when they search for a specific keyword or phrase, Local SEO is meant to reach people in carefully defined area (such as Chicago, Illinois or Huntsville, Alabama).
Why would businesses want to limit their SEO efforts to a local audience? Typically it’s because they’re “mom and pop” shops that cater predominantly to a local clientele.
For example, if you’re an electrician in Chicago with a website, it’s not likely that you’d want your site to be visible to people in Los Angeles who are searching for an electrician. You would, however, want people in the Chicagoland area to find your website.
Keep in mind also that when people search for local businesses, some of the results appear in the Local 3-Pack. That’s a box with highlighted business listings that appear at the very top of the search results.
If you’re running a business in need of Local SEO, you want to be in the Local 3-Pack.
At Coding Corner Visibility, our team of Local SEO experts knows all the tricks to give your website the greatest chance of landing in the Local 3-Pack.
What Is International SEO?
It’s a global economy. That’s especially true in the Information Age.
If you want to reach people in a different country who speak a different language, your website needs International SEO.
Effectively, International SEO is the same as geo-targeting. If you’re selling blue jeans for $20 each to U.S. customers, you’ll want to show customers from the U.K. how much those jeans cost in British pounds. For customers in France, you’ll not only want to convert the price into Euros, but you’ll also want to translate the product descriptions into French.
When you work with us, we’ll put our team of International SEO experts to work so that your website is properly structured for a global audience. Then, we’ll make sure that it’s properly optimized for the customers in all the countries that you’re targeting.
In addition to that, we’ll also build backlinks from region-specific websites to give your site more authority.
Finally, we’ll write the necessary code to ensure that search engines in various countries index your website.
Facts About Search Engine Optimization in 2018
- Getting ranked number one makes all the difference. 42% of searchers click on the top-ranking listing. 8% click the second-ranking. The CTR continues to drop from there.
- 77% of searchers will select organic over a paid listing in the Google search engine results. Furthermore, when searching, 67% select organic search when buying a product.
- The average cost of search engine optimization in the US is between 2,500 and 5,000 per month or per project.
- In most cases search engine optimization beats PPC and social media marketing in lead generation.
- A study by Forrester from 2006 found that 93% of all internet traffic comes from a search engine.
- Google controls 64.42% of the search market while Microsoft achieved 30.01% of the U.S. search market share in March — 14.32% from Bing.com and 15.69% from Yahoo Search.
- 75% of users do not scroll past the first page of search engine results.
- 81% of businesses consider their blog to be one of their most important SEO assets.
- Tens of billions of voice searches occur every month when looking across all devices. This has many SEO companies trying to optimize for them.
- In a study recently conducted by Search Engine Journal, SEO leads had a 14.6% close rate while outbound marketing leads had a 1.7% close rate.
- 40% of adults new use voice search every day.
- Voice searches on Google are up 35 times in 2018 over 2008.
What Is SEO Consulting?
SEO consulting is performed by a team of SEO professionals who are contracted to optimize one or more websites for the search engines.
Typically, SEO consultants build backlink profiles, handle onsite SEO, recommend content marketing strategies, review analytics, and track results. A great SEO team will also provide reports that show you how well their optimization efforts are working.
At Coding Corner Visibility, we’re proud of the fact that we were named the #1 SEO company in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada by Clutch.co. We were also named the #1 SEO company in California for three years in a row.
We have a proven track record of working with our clients to ensure maximum online visibility. Our process of optimizing websites for search engine results has been carefully refined over the past 10 years of providing outstanding service to our clients.
Let us put that experience to work for you so that you can build brand-name awareness online and watch your sales skyrocket.
What Does an SEO Company Report Look Like?
A reputable search engine optimization company will provide you with a monthly report. The contents of that report will depend on the nature of your business.
If you’re running an e-commerce site, you can expect to see a report that shows you conversions. On the other hand, if you’re running a “newsy” website, your report will focus more on traffic trends.
As a rule of thumb, though, SEO firms provide reports that show how well your site ranks for keywords related to your business and keyword growth over time, changes to rank over time, traffic patterns, and goal reports.